To: "Jean Nathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: Patty Dowden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [lace] Unusual lace pillow and stand for a doll's house on ebay

There's a doll's house lace pillow and stand on ebay, but I've never seen
the type of pillow or stand it represents. Is this the maker's own idea of
what a lace pillow and stand look like, or has anyone seen this type of
setup in use by real lacemakers?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4160035005&category=333

or search for item number 4160035005

Jean in Poole
Hi Spiders,

I got my LOKK Kantbrief today and on page 19, there are two lace tables (full size) of the same type of design.
The article is by a long time collector or lace pillows who says she's never seen the like. So it begins to look like somebody, somewhere, saw one like this.

Very interesting and how convenient timely for the Kantbrief to arrive today.

Patty Dowden

TGIF

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]