Gidday all,

Looks like we are on the move again, with DH being appointed to a position
in Suriname (South America) for a couple of years - somewhere in the
vicinity of Paramaribo.  I know its a long shot but if there are any
lacemakers or in fact any craftspeople at all in the region, please contact
me.  I'll be very starved of "crafty" contact otherwise.

Michelle
an Aussie living in Richards Bay, South Africa, soon to be going to a lace
wilderness in the jungle!

Ian & Chelle Long
+27 35 788 0777