I have a new keypad and it simply cannot spell any better than the old one.
.....still sending messages in Typonese!!!
BarbE
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Barb ETx
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] ; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:29 PM
  Subject: Re: [lace] penguin pattern needed

  Elaine I have just scanned and sent a picture to you.  Honesly I have so
many
  patterns Ido not remember themall.  this is from a collestion put together
by
  the Lace Guild.....more that a couple of years ago.  ;-)  I have a similar
  coeection that I recevied about the same time dated 1982.
  Hope this is what you want.  BarbE