Thanks for the pictures.  I sometimes feel that no one tats any more, they
just write books to sell.  Guess that's not so bad though.  I tatted for 20
years using 3 books . One by Elgiva Nicholls one by Lael Morgan and one from
DMC.  I really enjoyed looking at your pictures.  It is the first time I have
had a good look at the needle laces you had on show, and I must tell you that
the pieces I saw were outstandingly beautiful.  Some times I wish I had a good
book for needlemade laces.  I have some very good books for bobbin,tatting,
and knitting lace.
Roslyn in Austin
[EMAIL PROTECTED],rr,com