. . . and not only is Cynthia Voysey a marvelous photographer, but she is a
fabulous lacemaker, and her needlelaces are a wonder to behold, they are so
beautiful. I have pictures of a couple of them from a workshop that I took with
her years (and years and years) ago. I should e-mail her, shouldn't I, and tell
her that Arachnes are reacquainting themselves with her.  ââ  Aurelia