Hi Steph,

I have been to your site and have bookmarked the page and intend to go back
and have a go later on when I have finished my piece of lace.  I have too
many projects on the go at the moment to concentrate on it properly.  It
never ceases to amaze me just how much information is collectively held by
the arachneans on this list.

Best Regards

Jane Bawn
Portchester UK

Yes, my website has a section about the tatted Cluny leaves, including how
to make them and a beginners project to use them.
http://www.sandbenders.demon.co.uk/tatting/clintro.htm
-
Steph Peters  [EMAIL PROTECTED]