Thanks for posting this, Noelene, I wasn't aware of it, and will love to
buy a copy too. I might have seen it at the AGM, but this way, I've saved
a few months deprivement...:-))

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, where it was 5 degrees Celcius when i
went to work this morning, buit the sky is still blue, blue, blue.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com