I thouhgt this might be of interest to other UK members...

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jean Peach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 13, 2004 15:01:27 EDT
To: "Tamara Duvall \(E-mail\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Rosemary Shepherd

Tamara,

I phoned the UK phone number on Rosemary Shepherds
website, found it was her daughters phone number and
that Rosemary is staying with her daughter, it was
lovely to talk to Rosemary, we last met at the Power
House Museum in Sydney.

I am sending off a cheque for 8 pounds and 50 pence
written out in the name of Rosemary's daughter.
Oh Rosemary is going to Prague so you will be I hope
able to see Rosemary's book she has published
herself.

Oh how I wish I could make another trip to Prague,
I shall never forget all the lovely lace that I saw
on the lace tour.

Best wishes

Jean

-----