Dear Liz,
 I had heard, on the radio, that she wore a 100 year old
Irish lace veil, and from the picture in the paper, it looks like
Carrickmacross. - and a beautiful piece of carrickmacross, too!  I hope to
see it in full, on the TV news, tonight!

I did stay up and watch the wedding and saw all the various close ups. There have been many conflicting reports regarding the lace. However, the veil is definitely Toender (Queen Margaretta wore it for her wedding in 1967).
There was apparently some Chantilly somewhere on the outfit - though I couldn't see it. Also the large panels of the dress were said to have been joined by panels of hundred year old Irish lace. That too was never visible on TV.
David in Ballarat

from Liz in Melbourne, Oz,

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]