>> I got some Finca cotton thread from Biggins the other day and I think it is a beautiful thread to work with, so easy to keep a neat tension. Has anyone else tried this thread?



Yes Rikki I know it very well and this is the thread I use when I work with cotton threads. It is not only cheaper than others but the relation quality/price is excellent. The thread is sensitive to dryness and maybe in some circumstances it breaks, whereas I am usually working with #80 the two latest years Witch Stitch Lace and rarely breaks.
Presencia also manufactures Fincrochet which is the equivalent to Mercer Crochet Cadena (Fabra Coats) and it is excellent with a beautiful shinning and neat lace result.


Greetings from Barcelona where the spring is spreading and the city is waiting for the beginning of The Forum Barcelona 2004.

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain.
--


Carolina de la Guardia http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego/ http://www.geocities.com/carolgallego/encajebrujo.html

-
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to