At the risk of being repetitive I have to say a group thank you one more time!  The
answers, both private and to the list, regarding my bobbin question have really helped
me a lot as I look at the wide range of styles available to buy.  I think I will start
with the plain squared off type and only the Lord knows how many different styles I
will end up with in the future!  :-)

Thanks again, you ladies are wonderful!!!!

Janet
Fort McMurray, ALberta