Hi All,  DH let me buy my own Birthday gifts this year so I got the
new book "Lace from the Victoria & Albert Museum".  Gorgeous!
As Vasna wrote the cover lace is exquisite.  Looks like Venetian
Gros Point but it says it's from Austria!  And I just saw another
photo of what looked like VGP lace from Vienna.  That is not
a country that comes up in our lace history chat too often (ever?).
Anybody know anything about that?

Jane in Vermont, USA where it got into the 80s F. today and
the Weeping Cherry tree should be in blossom in another day
or so!  Instead of a lavish display of blossoms I think it will be
a minimalist sprinkling of flowers this year - simple elegance!