Hi all,
  I will be doing the Springett torchon fan and it calls for 36/2 Brok
thread and also Gold Dust(not sure what that is other than a metallic).  I
don't have the Brok or Gold Dust and would like to find the equivalent.  I
do have Tanne size 30 and 50 and Egyptian Cotton size 60/2.  And in my
tatting thread stash I have TONS of size 70-80 tatting cotton and also some
finer threads like Corona Cotton size 100 and 160(very strong cotton cord
perfect for tatting).  I still have a long way to go to build up my BLacing
thread stash.  Just doesn't seem to overlap my tatting thread stash LOL!

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Happy Lacing!

Mark, aka Tatman
www.tat-man.net
Greenville, IL  USA