Hello Spiders

On a second carefull look I could find the heartflower of Rosemary in Jana
Novak's book. It was further down than the flowers. But then again, a heart
shape is a very universal symbol, both hearts have different slopes,
different numbers of pins and different braids. The method of making the
hearts 3D I've seen applied to other shapes and non-lace (e.g. paper)
crafts. You can't forbid that method for an original design, as you can't
forbid any half-stitch braid.
But I still can't find a flower in Jana Novak's book that resembels the
"five petals" more than any other of the flowers.

I'd still bet on the Morphic Resonance.

 Jo Falkink