Hello Jane and Spiders

> Hi All,  Thanks Jo for your website.  That looks like an

Jo who? Oh me! Whenever will I get used to that name? But signing with Joke
on English lists ...

> excellent way to make rings!  I have two questions though -
> what thread size are you using and how big is the
> finished ring?

I made all my Rosaline and their pearls with Eg. cotton 120/2, the rings
become about 4 mm - 1/6". Now I see my ruler has inches divided by 10, 8 and
6, so a question raises: why/when which division?
I see I forgot to mention on my site to put the thin needle in a vise or
cork for better grip.

Jo Falkink
http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/rosa-parel-EN.html