Hello Lacemakers
  The Bluebonnet Lacemakers are having their 5th annual Lace Day In The Pines.

    Lace Day In The Pines     Saturday June 12, 2004
    9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
    First United Methodist Church
    Nacogdoches, TX

   Admission is $1. and Lunch is available for $5. or you can go to the next block and
eat at one of the vendors that will be at the Blueberry Festival.

 In addition to the lace day and the festival there will be a quilt show in the same
church  They will be in the gem down stairs and we will be upstairs,  (we have an
evaluator) :)

We will have vendors  (Lace & Such, Unique Expressions, Knotwork Lace Tools, Don's
Bobbins, Siren beads, and Cheryl's Beads and Baubles),  and a demonstration by Glenna
and a small work shop on how to make the net pillow sweeps. Lots of Lace to look at
and lots of lacemakers to visit with and oh yes a raffle for lots of goodies and a
goodie bag when you sign in.

If you would like more information contact me  (Ruth Hickman) at the address below and
I will send it to you.

Hope to see some of you there

Ruth Hickman
Nacogdoches, TX