Hi Arachne's

Thanks to everyone who responded about Le Pompe. I haven't yet located a copy, but I'll keep my eyes open.

I have found a few pictures of the wood cuts Lorelie talked about. They're very intrigueing. I'm way too new to be able to interpret them now, but someday...

My new roller pillow arrived yesterday, and I'm dieing to give it a go. We have visitors from out-of-state for the holiday, so it looks like I'll have to wait till everyone goes to bed.

I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday week-end. For those of you who are thinking, "What holiday?" We celebrate Memorial Day here where families get together to go to cemetaries to put flowers on loved ones graves. Lots of people camp on this week-end as it sort of marks the beginning of summer activies like swimming, fishing, camping and picnics.

Have A Happy,
Mary