On May 31, 2004, at 17:23, Jean Leader wrote:

Regarding the winning entries to The Lace Guild's Myth and Mystery Competition and Exhibition [...]
It's live, complete with pictures.
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)

Oooooh.... Now I wish, more than ever, that I could see it "for real", to savour all the details. And pat myself on the back for the wise decision not to compete; no way could I come up to that standard of work... Beautiful, everyone.

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.