I got my copy of the Danish Lace Guild magazine today, and the handkerchief
is stunning!!  It is shown on the cover, and I eagerly went through the
magazine, hoping to fine the pattern!  (Of course not...  but then I didn't
realize that it was the wedding handkerchief!!)  Eager to learn more, I
looked for my translation booklet, and...  it is not there!!  Have they
stopped sending the translation?  Or did I just happen to get a packet with
the booklet missing?  I would love to read this story, and other than
English, French, some German, and a smattering of Spanish are about all I
can cope with - no Danish!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Beside  Mary's dress was the beautiful Tonder
> lace handkerchief made especially for her by Astrid Elton Hansen. It is
> described in a very nice article in the latest magazine from the Danish
Lace