Oh Lordy - I have just realized that I've gone off the deep end, responding
to my own email!!  But when I reread this after reading some of the other
ideas that the St. Ives idea has spawned, I thought...  why not??  if we
have a large piece with a number of panels, each with one of the wonderful
ideas that has been tossed out...  how amusing it would be to see a stray
kitten or a lost bag (or a wandering wife), meandering through the other
panels!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell