Tamara & Arachne Members
Quoted from Tamara
In the meantime, I've been keeping track of various ideas and the
degree of enthusiasm they seem to generate. Also, thinking how best to
"marry" as many of them as possible ---

Your thought processes are wonderful. So imaginative and to be able to include
everyone's idea. This is turning into a nice project. I can't contribute much -maybe
easy lacemaking but it would be fun to try.

Pam in Ohio