Is Magda on this list?  Does anyone know her email address?  I ran across a
note in my "archives" from another list last night, in which she mentioned
her thesis which was written in Dutch, but which her son was helping her
translate into English.  I'd love to know if this has been done, and if it
is available.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]