I am a member of many yahoo lists and I use my "own" emailadress. I also
have a yahoo email which I use if I want newsletters from fabric companies
or such. The strange thing is that I get a lot of spam at my own address but
almost nothing to my yahoo account!
Ann-Marie
 http://community.webshots.com/user/annma1
http://www.ettklickforskogen.se/