In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Viv Dewar
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>Hi Everyone,
>I'm planning to visit the LG Myth & Mystery Exhibition in Coventry this
>Saturday.
>Can anyone tell me whether photographs are permitted?

There is a notice up in the gallery requesting those wishing to take
photos to sign the book at the reception desk, so as long as you conform
to that you shouldn't have any problems. There have been people taking
photos on at least one of the two occasions I have been over so far (one
of the advantages of only being 20 miles away!).

It takes a lot of time to take everything in - but there is a sofa to
sit on! and do note that Janice Blair's Phoenix and another piece are on
a narrow strip of wall at the opposite end to where you enter the
gallery from the landing - between the two doorways into the adjoining
galleries - I nearly missed it! The catalogues and exhibition bobbins
are on the shelves in the "shop" area with some of Rosemarie Peel's
publications. All being well, Carol Lee will be demonstrating with a
friend between 11.00 and 3.00 this Saturday.

--
Jane Partridge