Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Diane Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Bev Walker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [lace] informal survey

Spiders,

I am currently working on a Downton edging of Duke's
Garter that I plan to use as a hanky edging for a
friend that is getting married next spring.  I had no
purpose for the lace when I started it, but when Lisa
got engaged I knew what I was going to do with it.
She is a fiber person (she sews period clothes) and I
know it won't end up in a garage sale!

My son is working on a bookworm and I am going to push
him to finish it because I am going to need every
bobbin I own for my 2 bobbin lace classes at the IOLI
Convention.  For that reason I haven't started any new
projects.  I have been knitting lately, and am
interested in knitted lace.  Does anyone have a
recommendation for a beginner's book on knitted lace?

I have some tatted snowmen that need hats still.  I
wanted to finish them for a July birthday gift.

That's it for me right now.  I'm sure it will be
different when I get home from Convention.

Diane Williams
Galena, Illinois USA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]