on 30 Jun 2004  Paula Harten wrote:

<The strip of Sedlice lace, a Bohemian lace, in the 2004 OIDFA Bulletin#1 caught my eye since the picture and pricking were there, I decided I could try to figure it out. ....>

Dear Paula

glad to know someone else has had a go at the Sedlice lace edging. I thought it looked pretty and not too difficult....

Did you work it with the footside on the right or the left? I started out with the footside on the
right, English-style, and couldn't get going on it at all. The threads just didn't flow. Then I reversed the pricking, and everything fell into place! I've made enough to trim the cuffs on a blouse, and I'm very pleased with it.

Bridget Marrow, in Watford, England (wondering where the summer has gone)