Well THAT should settle that nasty little question once and for all!!

Clay

Clay Blackwell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: lace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 7/6/2004 8:00:41 PM
> Subject: [lace] Rosemary's book of flowers
>
> Hello to all,
>
> It is a long time since I have written anything on the forum. I have got
good news for all of you who will be going to OIDFA Congress in Prague
> I was last week in Denmark with Jana Novak and Rosemary Shepherd, and I
happened to hear that Jana will sell Rosemary's fantasy flowers book on her
stand in Prague.
> I hope you will be pleased with that piece of news . I personally enjoyed
this book  a lot: nice easy to make flowers for any occasion.

> Have a nice time in Prague,
>
> Josette from Burgundy
>

> ************************ ADSL ILLIMITE TISCALI + TELEPHONE GRATUIT
> Surfez 40 fois plus vite pour 30EUR/mois seulement !  Et téléphonez
partout en France gratuitement,
> vers les postes fixes (hors numéros spéciaux). Tarifs très avantageux
vers les mobiles et l'international !
http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl  (voir conditions sur le site)