Thanks to all those who answered my survey.  I have come to the
conclusion that I am not alone.  One can never have enough pillows.  I
have 3 Danish roller pillows, 2 sawdust pillows, 2 wool blanket pillows
and that's after cleaning out in May and selling 4 pillows at a lace
day.

My method of storage was/is anywhere in my "computer/sewing/work" room
that is there a spot.  Not a good storage solution whatsoever.  I am
hoping to change that with some ideas I got from this survey.  It seems
I have been doing way more accumulating than making lace.  The worst
part is I have kept the accumulations from other hobbies in the past,
sewing, cross stitch etc so it makes it very crowded.

Still working on getting out of the clutter in a very warm Surrey, BC
Canada

Irene Whitham