> BTW, Sue Babbs' Ring a Ring a Roses has now been put back on it's stand
> - it had fallen over when we went for the presentation.
> --
> Jane Partridge

Jane
Thank you so much for adding that note - I was so upset at the presentation
to see my lace book upside down and back to front, having fallen off it's
stand. None of it was readable and even as its maker it was hard to see what
it was! I would have much preferred not to have seen the mess it looked, and
it certainly didn't look worth an award displayed that way!!

I am delighted that it has been sorted out now. I know that Adrienne Thunder
was going to have a word with the museum about it, but they couldn't take
the case apart till at least the following Monday, and I did wonder if
they'd bother.
Thanks again
Sue