That reminds me.  There is a Renaisance festival not far from here, and I
keep meaning to go, wondering if they have any lace there.  It's supposed to
be around Henry the VIII's time when there was much lace worn, and there are
apparently a lot of booths with crafters.  It's purported to be like a fair
of old time.

Actually, my brother and sister in law are planning to come this weekend,
maybe that's something we can take them to and I can finally find out about
the lace question there.

http://www.renaissancefestival.com/viewEvent.asp?eventID=222

Karen
Ontario, Canada