On Jul 26, 2004, at 20:07, Alice Howell wrote (in response to Karen's message):

If you have a question about your lace, there's probably several more out there with the same question but too shy to ask it.

Or, like me, don't even realize there's a question to ask, but learn from the answers all the same.

I totally agree with Alice and, before her, Clay: please, lurkers, don't lurk. Ask questions (none are silly; silliness is in not asking), contribute bits and pieces of your own lace experiences. It makes for a more varied and interesting list.

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd
              Healthy US through The No-CARB Diet:
    no C-heney, no A-shcroft, no R-umsfeld, no B-ush.