Karisse,

That sounds a marvellous idea but, does the laminating come out OK?

The mothe rof one of my child students took a mat the child had made to be
laminated, and it wasn't too successful!   There were bubbles all over the
place, and it didn't do the mat justice at all.  I wonder if that was due to
the size of the mat - maybe a bookmark, being a lot smaller, wouldn't have
that problem.

Carol - in Suffolk UK - still with a trapped nerve in back and legs, and
chomping on pain-killers and anti-inflammatory drugs like Smarties
!
Subject: [lace] Stiffening lace bookmarkers