Rhiannon wrote:
>I recently made my friend a mobile for her son's birthday ( he was only 1
btw)using some xmas window decoration patterns. So that they would hang
and not waft i used fabric stiffener that i got from a local haberdashery
shop or there are a few lace/sewing shops online that also sell it. It was
very effective and i didn't need much so have got loads left for other
projects.

What a great idea, Rhiannon! Never thought of using small motives for a
mobile!! Thanks for the idea!

Helene, the froggy from Melbourne, ready to spend a day demonstrating at
the wonderful Crafts Show in "Jeff's shed" (our new Exhibition Centre,
named after our infamous Premier, Jeff Kennett). They have the yearly
Quilts exhibition and competition as well, always worth a good look.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com