Hi All,

And don't even leave the plastic ones in front of a window, on the pillow -
even in the UK where it really doesn't get blisteringly hot very often, the
glass can act as a magnifier, and the bobbins can distort very badly.  They
maybe won't exactly melt, bur they will be a very funny shape.

But - I have a wooden one which was on the pillow for a long time (are we
back to the length of time the UFOs have been hanging around?) and that one
has a sort of slightly elliptical shape, but what caused that, I really
don't know.  It could have been heat, or probably just that worn-out feeling

Carol - in Suffolk UK, where it is hot and sunny - our summer is here.   I
just hope it lasts while we are in Wales...

Subject: [lace] Plastic Bobbins