Must be something with Russian lace of Sebastiana van den Herik. In a book I
own she also mentions Moravia, but no strength.
Fil Fleur is no longer produced. Colcotton is Dutch (see my links).
Colcotton 34/2 = 29 dD (see
http://www.xs4all.nl/~falkink/lace/diktes-EN.html)
Should equal Campbell Trademark 80/3 (sheepshead, England)

Jo Falkink