On Thu, 5 Aug 2004 22:48:49 -0400, Tamara wrote:

>On Aug 5, 2004, at 16:16, Eileen Lee wrote:
>
>> Another newbie question: what are your favorite sources online to
>> purchase bobbins?

>There used to be another one, in Germany, I think... Lagendorf? But I
>don't have it in my bookmarks, and can't find it otherwise... :(
Langendorf. They carry a wide variety of bobbin types, both continentals and
Midlands.  The continentals are good, but I do not like their Midlands
bobbins, the balance didn't feel right to me.
http://www.langendorfkloeppel.de/proamer/Index_a.htm
Click on the US flag to get the website in English.  There are pictures of
some of the bobbin types.  They do square profile bobbins which are not easy
to find.
--
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
Joseph Campbell

Scanned by WinProxy
http://www.Ositis.com/