Hello evryone of the Arache list
I have just signed in on the list and found your pictures I like the snakes
you have made it looks celtic way,
My name is Dorte and I come from Denmark
I make Tonder, Torchon, as my favor, try to disign a bit, and make bobbins
but only for myself and to freinds (for birthdays etc.) work in bone and
horn.
I have been to Prague to the OIDFA konvension and have loaded a lot of
pictuers up in space.

http://www.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dorte_zielke/my_photos

there is also pictures from Tonder lace fair, that was here in June, and
there is pictures of what I have made, I have med more than there is photos
to, but that is all given away, so that is what I have at home.

Regard Dorte