I make this comment simply to clarify language/terminology differences between
the various countries:  This is what the English call a bolster pillow.   A
roller pillow usually has a much smaller roller inserted in some sort of a flat
surface, such as round (or cookie) pillow, or part thereof.

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

Weronika Patena <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hi everyone,
A roller pillow just appeared on ebay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19158&item=8124429573
&rd=1
I don't think I really want one, but other people might be interested.

Weronika

--
Weronika Patena
Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA