Gentle Spiders,

Thanks to all of you how have offered me the photo to my pricking - it's
great to see that there other hoarders of lace patterns out there!!  I would have
still had my copy if a previous boyfriend had not been too enthusiastic with
thowing out my stuff!

Thank goodness for the Aussie who insists that I hoard my lace things!

Thanks again to you all - this is why I love the lists

Regards

Liz in London

I'm back blogging my latest lace piece - have a look by clicking on the link
or going to http://journals.aol.com/thelacebee/thelacebee