I received this notice about the upcoming auction at Whitaker. There is  some
 beautiful chantilly among the photos in the gallery. The message is  from
Karen Augusta who helps them identify the items in the auction:

This summer Charles Whitaker and I have  been photographing and assembling
lots for our fall vintage clothing and textile auction to be held Saturday &
Sunday October 23 & 24th in New Hope, PA. We have  consignments from the DAR
Museum, Fashion Institute of Technology, Wadsworth  Atheneum, Fashion Institute of
Design & Merchandising, New Bedford Whaling  Museum, and North Western
College. It  has been so much fun cataloguing all these fabulous new to market
treasures. We have over 700 lots and still more to catalog. We are very excited
about the quality  and range of what this two day sale offers. Fantastic
textiles, lace,  linens, trims, 20th C  couture, Bes-Ben hats, great ethnic & tribal
pieces,  fabric sample books, 1950s printed clothing, 18th & 19th C. clothes
and  fabrics, etc,  etc.

In the past few weeks we've posted 5 photo galleries on  our auction site,
_www.whitakerauction.com_ (http://www.whitakerauction.com/)   . Keep checking
in as many more photos will be added over the  next 6 weeks. Also watch the
website for a listing of lots to be  posted soon.  You will be amazed!

Devon