I don't know about the rest of you but those pictures of the lace put up for
auction makes me drool. I wonder how long it took to make those wonderful
Chantilly skirts and how many women worked on them and how much they cost
when they were first bought and how much compared to a days wage that was?
When I look at the work I do now and am so proud of a small 3 X 5 inch
square I can't even imagine making or being part of the group of women who
made, those skirts. Yes, I sure will dream about wearing one of those as I
sit and make my 3 X 5 inch squares.

Karisse
Central TX