Hi everyone, and anyone who has made pieces from the 'Cook and Tratnik'
book on Idrija Lace - I've made a few of the earlier patterns on my cookie
pillow and midlands bobbins, now debating if my bolster could be used or
will I be doing battle
<g> - would appreciate hearing from anyone who has made a piece or two,
and can tell me what sort of pillow and bobbins you used? I've decided to
use continentals because they'll hold more thread than my assortment of
mids.
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)