At 08:45 PM 8/26/2004, Jane Viking Swanson wrote:
Hi All,  I'm just wondering if anybody has heard about their classes
at the Ithaca (NY) Lace Days?  I can't find my copy of the brochure
and I can't remember when they will send out notification.  Needless
to say I'm quite anxious <G>.

Got mine yesterday. I got into Ulrike's butterfly class. Yippee!

Susan L. Benzer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AIM id = slobenzer
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.