Hello,

I managed to "fry the motherboard" on the computer and lost about two weeks worth of messages. The good news is, I'm almost caught up with the messages. I missed the original question on Idrija, but did see Bev's answer, so, I'm hoping that the following will answer the question asked.

I have made several patterns from the Idrija Lace book, and enjoyed making them greatly. I have made them on a cookie pillow, with Binche bobbins. The advantage of the Binche bobbins is that they are great for sewings, and the patterns I did had LOTS of sewings. The only problem with these patterns is the size of thread. Whatever you do, don't use size 30 cotton, as I did for the first piece. Way to big. I've been using 60/2 linen, and it has worked for all the patterns I tried.

Enjoy,

Lise-Aurore