<<I am doing a slide show about lace for lacemakers, some of whom may collect, but most of whom are lacemakers. >>

If they are lacemakers I'd suggest using the French pronunciation for things like Point de Neige, because it's French. However, I'd probably pronounce Chantilly in the English/American way, for understanding, since you want them to connect the lace with the town that they will have heard of, even if they haven't heard the French pronunication of its name.

On the other hand, if you normally pronounce the words in the English way when you "think" them, then perhaps it would be more natural for you to say them that way too.

What a sad comment on a society that someone pronouncing foreign words correctly may be accused of being a snob...

Regards,
Annette, London