Hi everyone,

I think I'm going to order a block pillow from Kleinhout soon.  Before I do, two
questions:

Has anyone else here ordered pillows or other things from them, and how was it?

I can add some stuff to my order without increasing the shipping price - would
anyone else like to get something from them (up to 1kg, I think) and share a bit
of the shipping?  Especially people from the Sunnyvale Lace Museum Guild, the
Golden Gate Lacers Guild, or the Freeway Lace Guild in Pasadena, since I should
be able to pass stuff on to you without more shipping.

Weronika

--
            Weronika Patena
        Caltech, Pasadena, CA, USA