Yes!

:-D     :-D     :-D

Yours in lacing, Beth Schoenberg --- in beautiful downtown Wanniassa, Canberra

On Wednesday, September 8, 2004, at 10:42 AM, Tamara P. Duvall wrote:

On Sep 7, 2004, at 14:45, Beth Schoenberg wrote:

most of us, I suspect, will want to give at least a nod of recognition to the historic sources used. "Mixed lace" seems to be the term I've come across most often, describing any lace that uses two or more "pure" and distinguishable techniques.

Equally, the "pure" laces - especially given that their purity is not of very long standing - could, perhaps, be called "a-retentive"?

Yours, working on a pattern "in the vicinity of PG" (*very* mixed breed <g>)

---
Tamara P Duvall             http://lorien.emufarm.org/~tpd

- To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]