Thank you for all your comments about Elwynn Kenn's books. I bought "Australian Wildflowers in Point Ground" yesterday from Jacqui (Larkholme Lace) at Swanley Lacemaker's lace day. The patterns look lovely , though it'll be a while before I can try them. It sounds as if I will have to look out for the third book second-hand.

Jacqui, when my teacher saw just how many books I'd bought from you, she was gob-smacked. Later in the day, when she saw me looking through a beading book on the Spangles stand, she came up behind me and said, "No! NO!" very firmly in my ear... But you had a super selection of books, several of which I've waiting to buy for a while. It was a lovely day - I haven't been to one before.

Regards,
Annette, London