In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Weronika Patena
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
> I'm putting them all into one file
>indexed by book, along with reviews I found in other places - I can put the file
>online somewhere so that other people can access it.

I must admit I haven't looked for some time, but Steph Peters used to
have the collated responses to the last round of book recommendations on
her web site - is it still there, Steph, and might it be worth updating
the single list with the new comments? (That is, once she has stopped
being rained on in Wales!)
--
Jane Partridge