On 19 Sep 2004, at 00:53, Weronika Patena wrote:

My Book of Bobbin Lace Stitches just arrived! It's a great book!! I'm so happy
I just had to tell people about it.

One funny thing - mine has 207-222 repeated. Is this just my copy, or are
others like that too? It's the new revised 2002 edition.
If you have a duplicate of one section you probably have another section missing! :-(

Also - can I design patterns using these stitches without copyright problems?
Sorry for another copyright question, but it's a really important issue for this
book, since it's main use is probably in design...
Of course you can use the stitches to design you own patterns

Brenda
http://www.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/